Late Check outUnlock safe boxTaxi serviceTickets purchaseRental bikesFor any question, call us at+34 932 213 027Or send us an email to email@example.com
With the purpose of complying with the provisions of the (EU) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and of the current regulations on data protection, we inform you that data of personal nature collected in the form on the website, as well as data to which you have access as a result of navigation, consultation, request or any other operation made through the website or any other portal, or by any other means, will be processed by DURLET APARTMENTS (hereinafter DURLET), under the terms and conditions displayed hereafter:
- IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING
In charge: DURLET APARTMENTS, NIF B63737449, registered at C / Perelló, 27B, 08005 Barcelona, tel. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF DATA
When we process your personal data, we apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance, with absolute transparency.
- The principle of data minimisation: We only require the data which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum amount possible.
- The principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose for which they have been requested. We will inform you of the period of conservation.
- The principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a way that guarantees the adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
- ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
The owner of the data is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to DURLET. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep it properly updated.
The collection and processing of personal data collected through the website or any other portal or medium that is performed in order to carry out the provision of the services that DURLET offers, in particular and without limitation, to the following:
- To attend to and manage requests made through the website.
- To attend to and manage bookings of the apartments available on the website.
- To inform the user about the properties.
- To manage the apartments’ rental contracts in order to carry out the corporate purpose of the company.
Ultimately, to conduct the necessary management and obligations of the corporate purpose of the company for which it must maintain a relationship with website users, tenants and other interested parties.
In no case will the personal data of the users be utilised for any other additional purpose.
- DATA WHICH IS PROCESSED
The data that DURLET processes in the context of the relationship with the tenant is:
- Identification and contact information
- Bank details
- Personal characteristics
- CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until the rental ends.
- Until it is no longer necessary or pertinent due to being collected.
- As long as its deletion is not requested.
- As long as the relevant legal and tax obligations have to be complied with.
- RECIPIENTS AND THIRD PARTIES
The data of the individual initially captured through the general website form, email, booking management form, the physical signature of rental agreements or any other means of contact, so that their personal data may be communicated to public administrations and bodies and banking entities for the fulfilment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to third parties, for the development of all those functions specific to the company. These recipients are categorised into:
- Consultancy / Management / Lawyers Office: BECERRA ADVOCATS, SCP. In order to carry out appropriate legal inquiries and procedures in the field of tax, legal and accounting.
- IT: EMASCARÓ CROSSMEDIA, S.L. OVH. HISPANO, SLU CANOVAS OFFICE & PRODUCTS, S.L.- ADAK 2010, S.L., SULCUS SOLUCIONS, S.L., HOTELERUM BOOKING SERVICES, S.L. The outsourcing of the IT service makes it possible to access the databases and all the information present on the computers.
- Data analysis: An analytical web service is used that uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help DURLET analyse the website users’ activity. The information generated by the cookie in your use of DURLET (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by the provider of this service, GOOGLE INC., a Delaware company, which has servers in the United States of America.
On the other hand, they may also be supplied in cases where there is a legal obligation, from the relevant public administrations and banking entities.
The data is susceptible to being accessed from outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, although with states in which exist decisions to adapt to the levels of protection established by the GDPR of the European Union, such as the United States of America, where a privacy shield is established ((EU) Decision 2016/1250 of 12th July, 2016).
- LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for managing the relationship with the users of the website or clients is primarily the informed consent they provide, although this legitimacy can also be obtained through the execution of the stipulated contracts.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data. As the owner of this data you have the right to access your personal data, to request a rectification if there are inaccuracies or to eliminate it when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You can request a limitation on the processing, which will result in a conservation exclusively for the exercise or the defence of claims. You can also carry out the portability of your data. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the party may object to the processing of their data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the request for processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise any of these rights send your request, along with a photocopy of your National ID number or equivalent identification document, to the email (email address) or to C / Perelló 27B 08005 Barcelona.
You can file a claim with the competent control authority in the field of data protection when the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied. The control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, nº 6 28001 Madrid, where a request should be sent, or else to www.agdp.es.
- APPLICABILITY TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The DURLET website may contain links to other websites. If this is the case, it must be taken into account that the company does not have any type of control or holds any responsibility for the policies or data protection measures of other web pages.
DURLET correctly manages its presence on social networks, reporting activities, social work and other information of interest, as well as any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. If necessary, the profiles of followers on the social networks will be used to send advertisements individually.
11.- NAVIGATION AND COOKIES
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the website, track the movements of users around the website and to gather information about our user base as a whole.
- PROFESSIONAL SECRECY
Private communication between users or visitors and DURLET staff through the website is confidential. Access to this information is restricted through technological tools (including passwords) and through internal controls. All private communication between DURLET and its users / tenants / interested parties is considered confidential.
Information of any type exchanged between both parties is also confidential, as is the information to which they agree on having this nature and the confidential information. The users and staff of DURLET have access to the content of messages exchanged between them exclusively through the website or email.
- COMMERCIAL MAIL
In accordance with the LSSICE, DURLET does not participate in practices of SPAM, therefore does not send commercial mail, whether electronically or by any means that has not been previously requested or authorised by the user. In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, DURLET commits not to send communication of a commercial nature without it being duly identified.
Those over thirteen (13) years of age can contact DURLET via the website form without the prior consent of parents or guardians. In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of parents or guardians is required. In no case will data of minors be kept or conserved which is related to their professional or economic situation, or the privacy of the other members of the family, without their consent.
- CHANGES IN THE SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
DURLET reserves the right to modify its privacy and data protection policy on a discretionary basis, to adapt it to legislative and jurisprudential changes, with effect from the date of publication of the modification. Changes that affect the processing of personal data will be announced on this web page before being launched.